Help Me Grow Fresno County is accessed through EPU Children’s Center’s One Call for Kids.
What is Help Me Grow?
Help Me Grow is a coordinated system of early identification and referral for Fresno County’s at-risk children ages 0-5 and their families.
How can Help Me Grow help me?
• Access to the One Call for Kids resource and referral line
• Identification of child or family’s individual needs
• Referral to appropriate services
• Care coordination and support for families
• Information and training for providers on developmental screening (ASQ and ASQ SE)
Follow the buttons below to be taken to Help Me Grow Fresno County’s: Developmental Checklists, Resource Directory, and our Connection Cafe Directory!